Mission Action Planning (MAP) is a key aspect of the diocesan strategy for growth. The purpose of MAP is for congregations to create a strategic plan for mission in their churches and communities. To assist in this process, the diocese provides volunteer facilitators who guide congregations through the process.
The diocese has identified 6 strands within which congregations can chose to focus their missional goals:
- Children and Young People
- Worship, Prayer and Spirituality
- Learning and Discipleship
- Numerical Growth, Welcome and Integration
- Missional Leadership
- Imaginative Outreach into Local Communities
If you have any questions about Mission Action Planning or Mission in the diocese, please contact the canon missioner: The Rev. Canon Audrey Stewart at email@example.com.